Sunday, January 6, 2013

Untried January!!

Hello again!

So, from seeing a lot of awesome ladies on Instagram posting a ton of lovely pictures with the untried hashtag. I take that January is to try out all the untried polishes. Makes sense since we've started a new year. I want in!

Today I'll be showing you two polishes. One by Hare Polish and a China Glaze polish.

When I heard that Nikole would be releasing The Monster and Dead Man's Bones, I flipped the eff out and stalked her store for her restock. I got cart jacked on Dead Man's Bones but I managed to get The Monster. Yay! I was so excited that I didn't wear it! Bwahaha! So here's my chance!

Picture below shows three coats with no undies. I'm also wearing Glistening Snow which I got from a swap which is freaking AMAZING and holo-ey goodness. I decided to add some cheetah prints on it and called it day.

Hope you guys like these!
Thanks for viewing.

Later days!





No comments:

Post a Comment