Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Serenity by Digital Nails

Hi guys!!
So today my boyfriend and I went ring shopping. And we found the perfect one for me!!! Weeee!!! But you won't get to see it until he pops the question. ;)

Any who! Today I have an awesomely galactic looking polish to share with you. This one is called Serenity by Digital Nails. This is a multicolor shifting glitter polish. Depending on how the light hits it, the color shifts from teal to green and purple to copper. This polish is mesmerizing and just so beautiful I can't handle it!! The application was a dream. I can't stop staring at my nails!

Pictures below show two coats of Serenity over a no name black.

You can find this at http://www.etsy.com/shop/digitalnails for $13.00 a full size bottle.


Pictures isn't cutting it for you? Lucky for you, you can view my Polish in Motion on my Keek. Follow me! Username- PositiveTension.

Thanks for viewing!
Later days,
V









No comments:

Post a Comment