Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That...

Hey guys!
So I've thought long and hard about keeping this blog updated or whether or not I should just close it down.
Because I am surrounded by incredible people who support my nail polish addiction, I've decided to keep this blog. Aside from posting pictures on Instagram (shadesofglitter) I will post my nail art and reviews here.

I'd really like to hear your input. You, after all, are the ones that will make this blog matter, live and possibly succeed. What would you like to see? Which nail polish should I review? Do you JUST want nail related posts or other beauty products?

I look forward in seeing what you guys come up with.

Later Days,
V

1 comment:

  1. Personally I prefer just nails, but I don't mind when blogs have a little bit of everything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete