Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Mani

Good morning!
I hope you guys enjoyed your Thanksgiving with loved ones and are hopefully recovering from food comas by now. I know it's kinda late but I wanted to show you what I did to my nails for Thanksgiving.

I did a bit of stamping, gradient and added some glitter.

As my base color I used China Glaze Prey Tell from the On Safari collection. For my thumb, middle finger and pinky finger I added Reverie in Rubellilte by HARE Polish. For my pointer finger I stamped with Color Club Gingerbread Man (scented!!) and used image plate by Bundle Monster 19. On my ring finger I used China Glaze Harvest Moon from the Hunger Games collection and again Gingerbread Man.

I hope you guys liked my brief attempt at nail art. :)

Later days!
V









1 comment:

  1. These colors look so great together! I love this fall mani!!

    ReplyDelete