Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Nail Art Challenge- Day 1- Flowers

Happy Wednesday!!

I hope your week so far is going swell!

About two days ago I came across a post on Instagram. It was called "May Nail Art Challenge" by @californails. I checked out the days and the required nail art for that particular day and I thought that it was very doable! What I liked most about this challenge is that it wasn't done for each and every day of the month.

So moving on to today's nail art challenge which is flowers, I want to keep you guys posted as to what I'm doing. If you have an Instagram, follow me! @Shadesofglitter. If not, that's ok, I'll keep you posted here. ;)

Like always, I'll describe what was used first and then I'll show you pictures.

For this look I used OPI Jade is the New black and Mermaids Tears for the leafs. For the flowers I used OPI Steady as She Rose, Polish Me To Go Like Grapes? And China Glaze Fancy Pants. As a base color I used Zombie Darlings Double Tap on my pointer and ring finger. On my middle, pinky and thumb, I used Model City Pretty In Pink. For the stripes I used black, white and silver sparkle striping polish by Kiss.

Hope you like these!

Later days!













No comments:

Post a Comment